Tottenham and Liverpool are gearing up for what is poised to be their most important match this season; the finals of the highly coveted Champions League trophy!
The Lilywhites have been formidable in Europe this season, after a slow start in the competition they secured dramatic victories over Manchester City and Ajax to seal their spot in the showcase event in Madrid, leaving fans thinking that this could be their year.
Liverpool have also had their share of drama though, fighting back from 3-0 down against Barcelona to win 4-3 on aggregate, with both teams have shown that they are up for the fight.
If tonight’s game is half as good as recent Champions League encounters, then everyone is in for a treat, but how does the supercomputer see this final going?
According to the latest supercomputer from SportNation.Bet, it is Liverpool that will emerge triumphant to lift their sixth European Cup and first since their remarkable second-half fight back against AC Milan in 2005, when the Reds came back from a 3-0 half-time deficit to lift the Champions League trophy in one of the most memorable finals in recent history.
The Reds are handed a whopping 65% likelihood of lifting the Champions League, with Tottenham seen as just 35% likely to be celebrating at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium.
Liverpool are also given a 55% likelihood of winning the game within 90 minutes, while Tottenham’s chances of a victory without venturing into extra time are tipped at just 23%.
An extra-time win for Liverpool is backed at 10% ahead of Liverpool at 6%, while both sides have been given an 8% chance of victory should the game go all the way to penalties.
So you definitely know who to put your money on tonight!