Easily and quickly capture and modify audio data with the help of this multitrack recording and mixing software with wave and MIDI editing capabilities
Every song that you hear on the radio took a long time to put together and a lot of creativity. If making music is one of the things you want to do in life, than you should start by downloading an appropriate recording program.
Orinj is a nice app that supports multitrack recording and track editing.
The program lets you manage and modify a large number of files, providing areas for fifty tracks.
It also provides a wide range of effects, such as delays, echoes, choruses, bass choruses, reverbs, compressors, limiters, noise gates, pitch shifting, stretching, graphic and parametric equalizers, just to name a few. Each can be customized to fit the track perfectly. For instance, the bit rate, delay and frequency can be adjusted.
Orinj includes a drum machine with plenty of percussion samples. Furthermore, you can enjoy a few pre-created blues, pop, rock and heavy metal drum loops or create a bunch of new ones. The MIDI sequenced allows you to use a wide collection of instruments, whether you know how to play them or not, such as a tambourine, a snare or a bongo drum.
The bottom line is that Orinj is a nice program with plenty of advanced features. However, the tool wasn’t created with inexperienced users in mind, so it might take a while to learn everything that it can do. The help-files are quite useful so you might want to check them out before starting a new project.
Orinj 4.1.7 Features
- Record audio tracks and mix them into a complete product with full control over the mixing process – an easily accessible mixing console with volume, pan, dry, and wet mix envelopes, and effects.
- Add modifiable effects: delays, echoes, choruses, bass choruses, reverbs, compressors / expanders, limiters, noise gates, pitch shifting, stretching, graphic and parametric equalizers, notch filters.
- Apply effects and envelopes non-destructively during runtime or process them.
- Examine, cut, duplicate, loop, and move with precise snap positioning.
- Enjoy a number of pre-created blues, pop, rock, and heavy metal drum loops.
- Build drum loops from a complete set of available drum samples with simple point-click operations and upload additional drum samples for use in your drum loops.
- Edit single track MIDI files to enjoy the over 100 available MIDI instruments.
- Record MIDI files into audio waves and use them in your multitrack session.
- Edit single wave files to better master your song.
New in Orinj 2.5.0:
- Fixed a bug that can crash the program when the “Restriction Options menu” (or the “Primer Options menu”) is changed and no molecule was loaded.
- Fixed a bug, introduced in Ver 1.0.47, affecting the remaping of restriction enzymes or primers/motifs when the loaded molecule was modified.
- Fixed a bug affecting the Restriction Analysis when a new analysis is carried out after changing the Restriction Enzyme Library