Account Manager Job In Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Here’s what we are looking for (Technical Skills)
- 1–2 years of Account Management experience. Understands sales ecosystem
- Relevant experience in F&B industry will be advantage
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
Here’s what we are looking for (Soft Skills)
- Is strong-willed and persuasive
- Should be presentable, articulate, detail-oriented and is able to multi-task.
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently.
Your typical day as a Zoman will look like
- Post commercial arrangements as a foundation to long-term partnerships with our merchants.
- Efficiently solve problems and making smart decisions using data to ensure supply is our competitive advantage.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the partners needs and objectives.
- Engage with restaurant partners through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings.
- Be the primary point of contact for the restaurant partner and build long-term relationships.
- A field intensive role where you manage relationships with restaurant partners and help grow their delivery business on Zomato
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- No matchManagement
- No matchAccount Management
- No matchSales
- No matchTech-savvy
- No matchCompetitive Advantage
- No matchCommunication
- No matchProblem Solving
- No matchPresentations
- No matchKey Account
- Food & Beverages
- Business Development